Situated on the top floor of the highly acclaimed Divercity development in Waterloo, this spacious garden facing apartment ensures a lifestyle of comfort, style and convenience. Offering open plan living that leads onto an expansive private balcony, it is perfect for entertaining. Located in a quiet area of the complex and overlooking the picturesque landscaped gardens and luxurious pool area, this property is sure to impress.
This pristine apartment offers an unparalleled lifestyle. Love where you live
- Single level, open plan living & dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony
- Luxury bathrooms with walk in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous outdoor entertaining area with ideal garden aspect
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Very ample internal storage
- Underground security parking
- Resort style facilities including alfresco BBQ area, gym & pool.
- Close proximity to all manner of transport including buses, trains & bike lanes
- Conveniently located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
- Close to some of Sydney’s famous beaches.
Click on “video” button or click “play” arrow in photos for a professional virtual tour of the property.
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY- FIXTURES AND FINISHES MAY VARY*
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|