A must to inspect! This beautifully presented apartment in the highly sought after residential complex, Divercity in Waterloo combines great design with extra space and comfort. The complex also boasts state of the art residential facilities, you will love where you live!
Features of this state of the art apartment include;
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Chefs kitchen with stone bench tops, generous kitchen island/servery, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms main with separate balcony and ensuite
- Generously proportioned north facing, sunny balcony for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Loads of internal storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Underground security parking space
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ area with cabana lounges and outdoor pizza oven and landscaped gardens throughout.
The CBD is just one train stop from your local Green Square Station which is 10 minutes’ walk from the development and buses to the CBD are right on your doorstop.
Your closest neighbours are the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington.
This opportunity won’t last so please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today.
*Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.*
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$754 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|