Looking over the lush treetops of Redfern Park this one bedroom apartment plenty to offer in a perfect inner city location. Recently renovated, this apartment has a spacious open plan living area with completely separate study.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living area flowing on to spacious entertainers balcony
- New timber flooring & freshly painted throughout
- Full sized separate study room (will suit as a second bedroom for child)
- Kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
- Large bedroom with built-in robe opening onto balcony area
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Resort style outdoor pool & spa
- Secure underground parking
With Woolworths directly below the complex, parkland across the street and all manner of public transport at your doorstep you will be spoiled with convenience.
Make this gorgeous apartment your new place to call home.
We are offering One week rent free to any approved applicant who is ready to move in on or before 15/12/2021
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants (unless you have a medical exemption). You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest in inspecting the property via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During these challenging times and whilst we are very keen to show properties, we are sure you understand it is important that the safety of all parties is of paramount importance.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|