This beautifully presented one-bedroom apartment is modern and spacious and boasts a completely separate study area. Situated on level 5 in the highly sought after Divercity development, Waterloo’s most centrally located state of the art residential complex. Residents enjoy access to resort style facilities including an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, roof top cinema, landscaped gardens & BBQ areas.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan, living and dining area opening onto the balcony
- Living area and study fully tiled throughout
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Good size bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Stylishly appointed bathroom with walk-in shower
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- basement storage cage
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Close to Green Square train station
- Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village Shopping Centre
If you want to be close to the CBD with excellent public transport right at your doorstep and also like the thought of being so central that you are only a short walk from some of Sydney’s best known cafes, restaurants and night life then you can’t look past Divercity.
Close to universities, entertainment venues and beaches you will love where you live.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|