This beautifully presented, north facing split level one-bedroom apartment is bathed in natural light and situated on Level 5 of the highly sought after Divercity development. Located in the contemporary inner-city enclave of Waterloo this property is ideal for a first home buyer or an astute investor looking for great returns.
Divercity residents enjoy access to resort style facilities including an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, roof top cinema, landscaped gardens & BBQ areas.
- Open plan, north facing living and dining area opening onto the balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Good size bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Study nook off the hall
- Additional storage area under the stairs
- Underground security parking & storage cage
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Close to Green Square train station
- Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village Shopping Centre
Inspections anytime by appointment.
Water rates $178 per quarter
Council rates $ 255 per quarter
Strata levies $ 1245 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|