Combining cutting-edge design with a sleek industrial aesthetic, this deluxe contemporary apartment overdelivers in terms of lifestyle excellence and convenience in the acclaimed George & Allen complex.
Cleverly engineered to maximise space, natural light and privacy, it reveals generous open plan living/dining areas enhanced by high ceilings, engineered oak flooring and stylish neutral decor. The modern stone kitchen is equipped with Smeg gas appliances, while floor-to-ceilling glass doors open to a north east facing wraparound entertainment balcony with superb city views.
Set on the top floor (fifth floor) amid beautiful communal gardens, this stunning apartment is complete with level lift access to a secure basement car space, while positioned a stroll to Green Square Station, Waterloo Oval and Danks Street’s gourmet eateries and galleries, East Village shopping, city buses and all the attractions the area has to offer.
• Turner Studio design, Hector Guthrie interiors
• North east facing and bathed in natural light
• Stylish open living/dining with high ceilings
• Wraparound 55sqm balcony with superb city views
• Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Both bedrooms access balcony, main with ensuite
• Study, ducted air conditioning, ethanol fireplace
• Chic bathrooms, internal laundry with dryer
• Security intercom, Vintec wine fridge, storage
• Level lift access to secure basement car space
• Strata $1,199 pq, Council $2,158 pa, Water $667 pa
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$860 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||345|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|