Be quick to view this newly offered split level apartment in Emerald Park! Modern and spacious open plan living flowing onto a generous winter-garden balcony for indoor/outdoor entertaining or extra sheltered family space. Two spacious bedrooms with their own internal facing balconies. Stylish bathrooms, main with bath tub and separate dedicated study area and set quietly on level 6. The complex offers resident the further luxury of a swimming pool amidst the internal garden and courtyards. With good separation from bedrooms this property is highly suitable providing privacy for flatmates sharing.Love where you live!
- Open plan living and dining
- Well equipped kitchen with stone topped island and servery, dishwasher, gas cooking and extensive cupboard space
- spacious bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite, both with internal facing balconies
- Designated separate study area
- Stylishly appointed & fully tiled bathrooms, main with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Loads of internal storage
- Secure basement parking
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes. Enjoy the convenience of East village shopping centre and the array of Cafes and eateries on offer in the immediate area. Easy and direct access to the Eastern Distributor. – Only minutes to the established eat streets of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Love where you live!
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$929 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|