This fabulously appointed and extra large one bedroom apartment enjoys an abundance of natural light. Located in the premium residential precinct of Mascot offering all the luxuries and conveniences at your doorstep. With a living area the size of most 2 bedroom apartments and a bath tub as well. Available now! This apartment offers exceptional city fringe living, moments to shops, schools, cafes, Mascot train station, parks, public transport, Sydney Airport and minutes to the CBD. Have your own piece of luxury with all the modern day conveniences at your doorstep.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Spacious open plan living area
- Well appointed kitchen with full sized dishwasher & gas cooking
- King sized bedroom with built in wardrobes & floor-ceiling sliders opening onto balcony
- Sizable and sleek fully tiled bathroom with bath tub – Internal laundry with dryer
- Security building with intercom
- Loads of internal storage
- Security parking space
- Air conditioning
Only moments away from Mascot station, shops, cafes, restaurants, & bars you will be spoilt for choice. Easy access to both the Airport and CBD via Mascot Rail Link.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$688 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||327|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|