This immaculate 2 bedroom property is a very unique opportunity to secure your new home in the highly acclaimed Divercity complex in Waterloo.
Commanding amazing city & district views from the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass this property is sure to impress. Boasting a single level open plan living & dining area with ideal north-westerly aspect, high quality finishes & fixtures and tiled flooring throughout. With the living area and both bedrooms opening onto the spacious balcony this property offers class & style with unmatched comfort and entertainment options.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Single level, well-proportioned open plan living & dining area
- Tiled floors throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with large island bench, stainless steel appliances and integrated refrigerator
- Master bedroom with his/hers walk through wardrobes to spacious luxury ensuite
- Both bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and main bedroom, ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Extensive internal storage
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Underground security parking
- Security building with intercom access
- Resort style facilities include landscaped gardens, pool, gym, rooftop and BBQ areas
- Perfectly located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
- Large entertainers balcony
Perfectly located in Waterloo within easy access to all manner of transport, Green Square station 5 mins walk, buses to the the city & beyond at your doorstep. Footsteps to East Village shopping centre. Enjoy all the new culinary delights that the updated areas of Alexandria, Zetland & Rosebery have to offer. You will be spoilt for choice.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|