This light & bright two bedroom apartment perched on level 6, encompasses sleek and modern interiors and a generous open plan for easy flow through living. Showcasing elegance and style with floor to ceiling windows throughout, this property exudes a feeling of spacious modern living. Add your own personal touches to the soft tones, clean lines and high end finishes to create an elegant lifestyle apartment. Enjoy the ultra convenience of East Village shopping centre directly below offering a large Coles supermarket and an array of specialty shops along with cafe’s, dining options and bars. Slip out of the car park directly onto Southern Cross Drive for easy access to the city, Sydney’s famous beaches and beyond.
Residents are further spoiled with an expansive outdoor sky garden with a magnificent park like appeal encompassing open lawns, cosy sitting and picnic nooks and beautifully tended gardens including a vegetable plot. As this apartment has direct access on level 6 the sky garden becomes your own lush backyard and local park without even leaving the building.
- Open plan combined living and dining flowing onto private covered entertainers balcony
- Functional kitchen with stone topped island servery, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Generous main bedroom with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite opening onto balcony
- Good sized 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Triple split system air conditioning throughout living and both bedrooms
- Study nook
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Block out roller blinds throughout
- Gas outlet in living and gas & electricity outlets on balcony
- Secure basement car space
- Basement storage cage
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- On site building management
Plenty of of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 to UNSW.
Located just 1.1 km to Green Square train station and Green Square town centre- Sydney’s newest town centre and the first to be designed for the city in over 100 years. Green Square features a world class seven-storey library, a creative hub, many parks and playgrounds, and a new aquatic and recreation centre opening in 2021.
Enjoy the swathe of new and well established foodie venues Rosebery offers just nearby.
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or to arrange an inspection today!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY – THIS PROPERTY IS NOT FURNISHED
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||272|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|