Situated on level 5 of the highly sought after Divercity complex in Waterloo this contemporary, one-bedroom apartment is bathed in natural light and overlooks the tree lined plaza. Ideal for a first home owner or astute investor this property is ideally located and everything you need is on your doorstep.
Residents enjoy access to quality resort style facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
• Living/dining area flows onto the balcony/entertaining area
• Large bedroom with mirrored wardrobe & study area
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances & Caesarstone benchtops
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Storage cage in the basement
• Pet friendly building
• Close to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
• Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
• Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Streets cafés and eateries
On the weekends you will be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Water rates: approx. $178pq
Council rate: approx. $279pq
Strata levies: approx. $1,017pq
Call Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity