Situated in Waterloo and just on the cusp of the Redfern hub this spacious three bedroom home offers all you could need for a family or trio of friends/flatmates. It includes a large open plan living area with french doors flowing onto its own quiet and private outdoor entertaining deck & rear garden. Your own private haven surrounded by all the conveniences inner city living has to offer. With a charming cottage like feel this house is just waiting for your homely touch. Parking permits also available to residents for ease of fee free parking. Be quick this property will not last!
Features include –
- Stylishly renovated, separate and very spacious kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
- Timber flooring throughout entire house
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower recess
- Internal Laundry
- Rear entertaining deck flowing onto leafy back garden
- Street parking permits x 2 available to residents
So close to all Redfern has to offer including cafes, restaurants and shopping including Woolworths supermarket at your doorstep. Only 10 minutes to the city with all manner of transport available. A short stroll to Redfern oval and parklands. Easy access to Sydneys famous beaches, Sydney airport and all manner of universities
Pets considered upon application.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property. Inspections are by appointment only. please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|