Be first to inspect this stylish one bedroom apartment on level 7 in the unique OVO complex. Smooth and modern finishes with premium fittings and fixtures throughout you will love where you live.
Set in the heart of the newly developing Green Square town centre, an exciting and connected place to live, work, socialise, learn and shop locally.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Plenty of light with high ceilings
- Open plan living & dining
- Queen sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances, Integrated fridge, gas cooking, microwave and dishwasher
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower and smooth modern finishes
- Covered balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Large external storage cage
So conveniently positioned right beside the Green Square train station and with a multitude of transport options at your doorstep. Woolworths supermarket located in Ebsworth Street below. Enjoy easy access to the airport, Sydney’s Universities and Eastern suburbs famous beaches. Select from the abundant collection of cafe’s and eateries scattered throughout the streets of Waterloo and beyond.
Enjoy the ever evolving precinct of Green Square with the station, library, Woolworths supermarket and more to come including the new state of the art aquatic centre due to open shortly, with newly constructed park lands, cafes and child care centres and an easy stroll to the East Village shopping and entertainment centre with Coles supermarket and an abundance of Cafe’s, restaurants and bars. If you want to head out though, you have Danks Street’s renowned cafes & eateries just 10 minutes walk and establishments such as ‘Vicinity’ & ‘The Grounds’ not much further away in Alexandria.
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY – THIS PROPERTY IS NOT FURNISHED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?