Be first to view this exceptional fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Located on level 9 of the tower this apartment exudes quality and style. The large open plan living, kitchen & dining area flows onto the expansively curved north facing entertainers balcony overlooking the city views of the Sydney CBD. Love where you live!
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living with timber floorboards
- Spacious kitchen with large stone island bench, stainless steel appliances gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two king size bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite, both opening onto balcony with floor to ceiling double glazed glass sliders.
- New carpet in master bedroom
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer & washing machine
- Ample internal storage
- Security car space
- City Views from the entire apartment
- Security building with intercom access
- Expansive rooftop deck and bbq area with 360 degree city & district outlooks
- Residents lounge
Enjoy the face of the Waterloo precinct, stroll to the East Village shopping centre with restaurants, bars & cafes. Everything is at your doorstep. You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of transport options close by for easy access to the city, airport and eastern suburbs beaches.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property. Inspections are by appointment only. please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At any private inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear a face mask
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|