Situated in one of Waterloo’s most stylish developments “Garden House” is this spacious and elegant two bedroom apartment. Inviting, welcoming, contemporary and elegant this apartments has a beautiful garden entrance and a clean modern interior. Nestled quietly on level 1 overlooking the garden and water fall, sit back, relax and unwind on your spacious balcony.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Open plan living & dining leading to a good size balcony
- Timber flooring throughout the kitchen/entrance area
- Designer eat-in kitchen with SMEG appliances, large island bench top, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Integrated refrigerator
- Stylish and modern bathroom with walk in shower
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security building with lift & intercom access
- Secure basement parking
- Basement storage
- Building management on site
Outdoor lounge areas and gardens create both intimate spaces for quiet reflection and spectacular venues for alfresco living.
Situated in the heart of Waterloo where the cafe culture is abundant Green Square Station, East Village Shopping and bustling Surry Hills are within short walking distance and excellent bus transport is at your doorstep. Just 4 klm to Sydney’s CBD,7 klm to Airport and easy access to Sydneys Universities
If you would like to reside in a charming garden neighbourhood where nature fuses with stylish living, please contact William today on 0437 244 189 or Katherine on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection..
You must register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Otherwise call the agent for assistance. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?