This one bedroom Revolution Apartment is sleek, contemporary, and features a fully functional open space floor plan. Bathed in sunlight and featuring a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with full size glass sliding doors off the living onto the balcony.
Centrally located, you are only a stones throw away from public transport, cafes, restaurants and all amenities this chic suburb has to offer.
- Stunning district views
- Functional open plan living and dining
- Contemporary gas kitchen featuring stone tops, glass splashback, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Over-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Chic fully tiled master bathroom featuring mirrored cabinets and a frameless glass shower screen
- Oversized sunny balcony
- Study alcove area
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Secure building with residents only landscaped communal area
- Security basement carapace 16 sqm
- Lift and intercom access
- Architecturally designed by Candalepas & Associates
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|