This contemporary one bedroom apartment is nestled in a remarkably quiet setting and combines the ultimate village lifestyle with security and quiet living. The ‘Aura’ features a clean colour palette, efficient layout, generous proportions and reflects a genuine understanding of style, liveability and respect for their special Pymble surrounds. The study provides the perfect space and separation for working from home. Just shut the study door and work is over for the day! Efficient and contemporary design to maximise living environment and minimise living costs.
Designed with sleek, modern finishes, this apartment is just a short walk to Pymble train station and close to shops, offering unrivalled convenience. Located in the catchment zone of many top ranking primary and secondary state schools, universities and shops.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living and dining with timber flooring flowing onto large balcony ideal for entertaining
- Gourmet kitchen with large stone topped island, Miele appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking
- Separate study with bifold doors
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Luxuirious fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ducted air conditioning
- Efficient and contemporary design to maximise living environment
- Secure underground car park
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Close to trains, shops, schools and universities
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?