Inviting, welcoming, contemporary and elegant, this apartment has a clean modern interior. Look out from your living room through the leafy surrounds of Waterloo Park. Enjoy entertaining inside and out from the living onto the balcony.
- Open plan living & dining
- Entertainers balcony
- Timber flooring throughout kitchen/dining area
- Designer kitchen & bathrooms
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel Refrigerator
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Internal Laundry with Dryer
- Security Intercom Access & Secure Parking
- Secure storage cage in basement
Situated in the heart of Waterloo where the cafe culture is abundant you are just 4km from Sydney’s CBD. Green Square Station, East Village Shopping and bustling Surry Hills are within short walking distance and excellent public transport is close by.
If you would like to reside in a charming garden neighbourhood where nature fuses with stylish living, please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Images are strictly for display purposes only & finishes may differ
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|