This perfectly located one bedroom apartment is situated in the near new ‘Garden House’ complex designed by award winning JPR Architects. Features open plan living with loads of natural light, sleek interiors and light oak timber flooring. The attention to detail is sure to impress.
‘Garden House’ is a unique and sophisticated development with a distinctive garden theme, from the planter boxes creating a garden path to your front door to the beautiful sun filled balcony. A private sanctuary where your green thumb can be exercised and you can enjoy all Waterloo has to offer.
- Spacious master bedroom with built ins
- Timber flooring
- Eat in galley style kitchen with an island benchtop
- Fisher and Paykel integrated refrigerator
- Luxury bathroom
- Large entertainer’s balcony
- Large internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 24-hour video intercom
- Foxtel & NBN ready
- On-site building manager
- Located a short walk to restaurants, shops with cafe located on the ground floor of the complex
- Centrally located with easy access to Sydney’s CDB, Danks Street & East Village shopping centre
- Close proximity to all manner of transport including buses, trains & bike lanes
Open for inspection at designated times or by appointment anytime
Strata Levies – $895.00 Approx.
Council Levies – $255.00 Approx.
Water Levies – $177.00 Approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School
|2A Kellick Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Primary||Non-Government||0.2 km|
|Taylors College||965 Bourke Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Secondary||Non-Government||0.2 km|
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School
|74-76 Wellington Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Primary||Non-Government||0.29 km|
|Green Square School||237-271 Botany Road Waterloo NSW 2017||Special||Government||0.46 km|
|SEDA College||160-202 George Street Redfern NSW 2016||Secondary||Non-Government||0.83 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.