The Treehouse is a stylish boutique residential complex in a highly sought after location which has been designed with inner city living in mind. Featuring two bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, a secure underground car space and basement storage cage. The property also boasts a good sized balcony for alfresco entertaining.
- Light filled open plan living and dining area flowing onto spacious balcony perfect for entertaining
- Timber flooring throughout living with designer lights
- Designer kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cook top, double sinks & built-in SMEG dishwasher
- Good sized bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Ultra modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus frameless shower
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout with separate control function in bedroom
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer included
- Pay TV & NBN ready
- Lush communal courtyards
- Secure basement storage
- Secure basement car space
- Security building with lift and intercom access.
Communal rooftop terrace Approx. 650 meters walking distance to Green Square Station, close to airport, 5km to city, East Village Mall, Moore Park Supa Centre and nearby popular cafes.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19