This 2 bedroom apartment in The Elizabeth at Waterloo is partially furnished and ready to move in. Enjoying a spacious open plan living, dining area flowing onto the generous outdoor private courtyard which opens onto the common internal garden with BBQ facilities. You will be able to entertain or just relax in style and comfort. Two generous bedrooms with built in robes and a 3rd smaller bedroom to suit a child or spacious separate study room, plus an extra study room.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living area
- Spacious decked courtyard
- Timber flooring throughout
- Galley style kitchen with stone island bench top,fridge, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes, main opening onto front balcony area
- Full sized separate study room (will suit as a third bedroom for child)
- Separate study
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms with bath tub in main
- Internal laundry
- Security screen doors to courtyard and front balcony for ventilation and security
- Internal common garden area with BBQ facilities
- Loads of internal storage
- Secure underground parking
- Double glazing on main bedroom frontage
Just a short walk from some of Sydney’s best known cafes, restaurants and night life.
Within easy reach of universities, entertainment venues and beaches, you will love where you live. Close to all manner of transport with Green square station just a short walk and bus transport to the city at your doorstep.
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|