- The size of Greenwich is approximately 1.6 square kilometres.
- It has 10 parks covering nearly 8% of total area.
- The population of Greenwich in 2011 was 5,178 people.
- By 2016 the population was 5,614 showing a population growth of 8.4% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Greenwich is 30-39 years.
- Households in Greenwich are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in Greenwich work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 66.8% of the homes in Greenwich were owner-occupied compared with 65.8% in 2016.
- Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,469,000.
For property sales data in Greenwich during January - June 2018, click on the following links:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your Greenwich specialists are:
0411 491 122
0418 270 993