Positioned on Level 15 in the Forum West tower, this apartment enjoys a northerly outlook, and is very conveniently located within just a few minutes walk to St Leonards Station, buses, & Forum Plaza with its cafes, eateries, & IGA supermarket.
• Comprises approx 52sqm on title.
• Spacious living opening onto North facing balcony.
• Bright, good sized bedroom with built-ins.
• Semi-open plan kitchen features mirrored & stone splash backs, & dark stone benchtops.
• Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles & connected internal laundry.
• Video Intercom. Ducted air conditioning.
• Fabulous facilities – indoor pool, spa, & gymnasium.
• Security building with lift access & Concierge.
• Currently tenanted on expired term lease.
Approximate Outgoings: Council $355.00 pq // Water $177.12 pq // Strata $1551.48 pq
Disclaimer: Please note the images used (some with virtual furniture), are previous versions from 2020 and are not necessarily current representations. They should be used as a guide only.
Information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Figures and details are subject to change.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate