SOLD BY DAVID HILL – CALL 0411 491 122***
This bright and airy, well designed apartment enjoys fantastic district views towards Chatswood. Perfectly positioned in a secure building and only a short walk to Crows Nest shops, restaurants, St Leonards train station and CBD. The quality finishes and open plan living will impress.
• Lift access to the 2nd floor
• Open plan living with leading to a large undercover entertaining balcony with views
• Deluxe kitchen with an island bench, Smeg oven & dishwasher
• Good sized bedroom with built ins
• Fully tiled bathroom
• High ceilings and air conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Space for a scooter/bike plus lockable storage cage
Currently renting for approx. $560.00 per week, this apartment suits investors or first home buyers.
Area: 66sqm + storage 6sqm approx.
Strata: $799.45 pq approx.
Water: $185.25 pq approx.
Council: $349.75 pq approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|