Opportunity knocks for the astute buyer to secure a one bedroom apartment on the Lower North Shore. In a security building, and with undercover parking, this apartment has level entry street access and the opportunity to add value with further some minor refurbishments.
Light and bright the open plan living and dining has air conditioning and is adjacent to a full length balcony which has district views.
Within easy walking distance to St Leonards Train station, RNS Hospital, North Shore Private and St Leonards TAFE.
• Modern electric kitchen with excellent storage opportunities
• Single drawer dishwasher for convenience, ducted rangehood
• Generous sized bedroom with built-in
• Freshly painted throughout, internal laundry
• Tranquil colour scheme
• Downlights to living areas
• Single undercover parking space
This well situated apartment is on offer as a great starter, city pad or investment package.
Total Entitlement: 77.3 sqm – Living 61 sqm, Parking 16.3 sqm
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings -
Strata Levies $791.48 pq
Council Rates $202.65 pq
Water Rates $172.04 pq
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|