VIEW BY APPOINTMENT 9439 3488
This renovated ground floor apartment positioned in a quiet cul de sac will delight Art Deco lovers. Nestled in a boutique security block of only four. The bright North West facing lounge room opens out to a balcony perfect for enjoying the all day sun.
- Modern gas kitchen has a breakfast bench with pantry storage, Miele dishwasher.
- Separate dining alcove with a private and leafy outlook.
- Large main bedroom and the 2nd bedroom both have built in robes and timber windows.
- Bathroom has a combined bath / shower and internal laundry facilities and instantaneous gas hot water.
- High ceilings, timber windows, polished floor boards.
- Rear access to a communal grassed area and storage area.
- No Common walls.
- An easy walk to Crows Nest and Cammeray village shops and cafes, a short stroll to North Sydney / CBD bus routes.
AVAILABLE 18TH JUNE 2021
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|