Privately tucked away from the street at the rear of the block, this elevated ground floor apartment enjoys a quiet and private leafy outlook.
Set within a well-maintained solid brick security block, this well-presented apartment offers the ultimate easy living lifestyle in an ultra-convenient walk-everywhere location.
• Two light-filled bedrooms one with BIR
• Open plan living/dining with sliding glass doors to private covered balcony overlooking gardens
• Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
• Updated bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Internal laundry
• Freshly painted throughout
• Security building with intercom access
• Well maintained communal areas and gardens
• Single lock up garage
• Short stroll to shopping, cafes, transport, schools, and parks
• 130m to Westfield Hornsby
• 750m to Hornsby Bus/Train interchange
• 1km to Hornsby Hospital
• 2.5km to Hornsby South Public School
• Council Rates: $274 pq approx.
• Water Rates: $150 pq approx.
• Strata Rates: $716 pq approx.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations”
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||363|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|