Sold by Chris Hopkins!
Oversized Three Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Hornsby!
Located on the first floor of a well maintained and sought-after complex, this three-bedroom apartment of generous proportions enjoys a northerly aspect. Positioned in an ultra-convenient location on a quiet leafy street only a few minutes’ walk to Hornsby CBD and local amenities – Westfield Shopping Centre, train station, restaurants, parks & prestigious schools, you’ll have everything you need right on your doorstep.
• Generous, light-filled living room with doors opening to balcony
• Large alfresco entertaining balcony overlooking gardens
• Separate dining room
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of storage
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Renovated main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Double lock-up garage, full brick security complex, intercom access
• 350m to Westfield Hornsby
• 900m to Hornsby Station
• 2.1km to Asquith Public School (catchment area)
• Council rates: $375 p.q. approx.
• Water rates: $158 p.q. approx.
• Strata levies: $1,170 p.q. approx.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|