This level block of 999.1sqm (approx) is a rare offering.
• Large 4 bedroom home
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Adaptable floor plan which would suit the growing family
• Spacious eat-in kitchen
• North-east aspect from living area
• Level block with generously sized front & back yards
• Wide 16.7m street frontage
• Extra quiet cul-de-sac position
• Level walk to:
Norwood Pre-School 400m
Asquith Girls High 600m
Asquith Public School 750m
St Patrick’s Primary School 1km
Asquith Station 1km.
This is a very rare opportunity to buy a family home on a large level block in one of Asquith’s most desirable streets. Don’t miss out on this one!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|