With a highly desirable northerly outlook this light and bright two bedroom apartment is conveniently located in a small secure block just a 300m to Hornsby CBD.
• Open plan lounge and dining room with tiled flooring
• Gas kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances inc. dishwasher
• Main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
• Fully tiled main bathroom with integrated laundry
• Gas bayonet, split system air conditioner, security intercom access
• Sunny wrap around north facing balcony
• Secure single car space
• 500m Hornsby station
• 700m Waitara Public School
• Council rates: $309 pq approx.
• Water rates: $150 pq approx.
• Strata levies: $1,580 pq approx.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations”
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||186|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|