SOLD BY NICK ADDISON
A spectacular North facing 5 bedroom family home located on the high side of the street.
The home is not only a fantastic family home, but great for entertaining with an undercover BBQ area overlooking the in-ground pool. Further, the down stairs self contained rumpus room could also be your home office or converted into fully self contained accommodation.
Located on approx. 715 square meters with a large lawned area backing onto the nature reserve.
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 with BIR, 2 with split a/c including master and master bedroom with ensuite.
• Main bathroom recently updated.
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• Lounge room with slow combustion fire and split a/c.
• Large dining room
• Family room with bathroom or could be a home office, teen retreat or self-contained accommodation.
• Single lock up garage with auto door, internal access and workshop area and storage space.
• Polished timber floors to main living areas.
Points of interest;
• 850 meters to Asquith station.
• 1.2 Kms to Coles Asquith, local shops and restaurants.
• 2.5 Kms to Westfield Hornsby shopping centre.
• Close proximity to Local Public Primary and High school’s as well as some of Australia’s top private schools.
• Asquith Golf course, Bobbin Head National Park and waterways are all in easy reach.
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|