SOLD BY CHRIS HOPKINS
Solidly built three bedroom home:
• Seperate dining room.
• Spacious lounge/family room.
• Renovated Bathroom
• Modern Kitchen
• Polished timber floors
• Huge level backyard with undercover patio
• Covered gazebo/cabana perfect for entertaining and large gatherings.
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Close to schools, shops, trains, parks, & Asquith Golf Club.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$603 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|