This lovingly maintained home is situated in a quiet cut de sac and offers everything a growing family could wish for! Multiple integrated indoor and outdoor living areas allow for maximum configuration of your furniture and chosen lifestyle.
• Ceiling fans in every room
• Formal lounge/dining area with floorboards & wood burner fireplace plus gas bayonet
• Large tiled rumpus /family area with gas heater and built-in study area plus breakfast bar
• Optus NBN provided
• Surround sound speakers
• Modern timber kitchen with ceramic cooktop, ducted range hood and dishwasher
• 3 front bedrooms have blockout curtains, sheers and wardrobes in all
• 4th bedroom at rear would be great teen retreat with built in study desk, bookcases, 3rd toilet & basin plus access to yard
• Spacious laundry with heaps of storage and dryer ducted to outside
• 2 additional bathrooms with full bathtub in main
• Energy saving LED lighting throughout
• Amazing 50mSq undercover entertaining deck with lighting and ceiling fan, plus tropical landscaping surrounding it
• Fully fenced & grassed child friendly yard
• Large garage which can take a 4WD or caravan plus storage
• 5,000 litre rainwater tank
Bus nearby to Hornsby Station, walk to Hornsby North Primary School and just a short drive to Hornsby Westfield, local shops, cafes & restaurants, day care centres, parks, gyms, Hornsby Pool and medical centres.
Rent includes Considerate water usage and Considerate WIFI usage.
Sorry no pets.
PLEASE PHONE OUR OFFICE ON 8397 7899 OR EMAIL FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION. AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||280|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|