Tucked away within a short distance from Nelson’s Beach this “Clout” built contemporary home has a wonderful beach house atmosphere & incredible views across Jervis Bay to Point Perpendicular & Bowen Island.
- Contemporary open plan elevated living space
- Environmentally sympathetic in design & construction
- Solar passive with exceptional insulation qualities
- Inviting atmosphere with great views
- Elevated rear deck caters well to casual living
- Comfortable bedrooms – main with WIR & ensuite
- Durable & attractive Yellow Box hardwood flooring
- High raked ceilings & cosy wood heater
- Locked storage & covered parking space below
- Set discretely on a leafy 516 square metre block
With the warmer weather soon to be upon us this could be your ideal beachside holiday home or a very cool place to live.
Contact Andrew Todd or Chrissy Chapman to find out more about this great opportunity today.