Located in a prominent location in the heart of Kingsford’s vibrant Anzac Parade precinct, this commercial site offers a rare opportunity of two commercial buildings to be sold in one line to the astute investor.
Currently configured and fully leased to 2 established businesses including a restaurant, gift shop and two residential studios & offices on the busy Anzac Parade precinct providing a great cash flow opportunity.
- Combined area: 337sqm (approximately)
- Prominent position in the heart of Kingsford
- Currently leased 2 commercial shops, 2 offices and 2 residential studios
- Total Income: $222,093.74 + GST per annum
- Rear lane access with parking
- Future light rail station less than 50m away.
- Close proximity CBD & major amenities
Tuesday 19th March commencing from 10:00am (unless sold prior)
Location: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street Sydney
Inspection By Appointment or as advertised.
For more information please contact Sam Karatasas on 0418 280 923 or Andrew Yong on 0400 659 087.
|Water Rates||$7,187.92 per annum|
|Council Rates||$14,242.00 per annum|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$940 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$588 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|