One of the last residential properties still standing in the immediate St George Hospital area, this original home is being launched to market for the first time since 1965. Rich with potential for the investor, developer, medical professional or family buyer, it provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance to capitalise on a prime setting with local schools and bus stops, public hospital facilities and all the conveniences of Kogarah CBD on the doorstep.
- Full brick home on 445.93sqm of land in the heart of the medical precinct
- Zoned R3 – Medium Density Residential for a versatile range of uses
- Property boasts separate lounge and dining rooms plus a large sunroom
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinetry and electric cooking
- Bathroom in original condition; internal laundry with second toilet
- Flat and sunny backyard with shed facing a perfect north aspect
- Long concrete side driveway leading to carport and garage
- Genuine blank canvas with unlimited scope to add value
- Renovate, rebuild or redevelop – subject to council approval
- Effortless access to cafes and restaurants, parks, station and highway
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.