Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac within footsteps of Kogarah’s heart, this bright two-bedroom apartment enjoys the very best of both worlds. Proudly maintained on the 1st floor of a full-brick complex, it offers a spacious, comfortable floor plan complete with a private balcony and has no rival for everyday convenience with shops and restaurants, the St George hospital precinct and transport options all set within effortless reach.
- An excellent first home or investment prospect in a sought-after address
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with wide-board timber flooring
- Sunny balcony is protected from the elements and takes in a leafy outlook
- Kitchen with ample storage has been updated for modern ease of use
- Two generously sized bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Neat tiled bathroom boasts a window, shower stall and separate tub
- Solid building complete with intercom, own laundry and a lock-up garage
- Central to Hurstville & Rockdale shopping, airport and Botany Bay beaches
- Easy walking distance to supermarkets, schools and Kogarah town centre
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.