A quality renovation brings serious wow factor to this sun-filled apartment, residing in a classic full-brick block just a leisurely stroll from cosmopolitan restaurants and sandy beaches. Facing dual north-east and north-west aspects on the second floor and showcasing spacious open-plan interiors, crisp neutral materials and finishes, a modern Caesarstone kitchen and an entertainers’ balcony, it blends comfort and convenience in equal measure.
- Substance and style converge in this strongly appealing lifestyle property
- Street-facing in a well-maintained block of 9 with secure intercom entry
- Generous lounge/dining with picture windows and sleek solid timber floors
- Breathtaking kitchen features stainless appliances and a breakfast bar
- Luxurious bathroom complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles and corner spa
- Main bedroom with full-width mirrored robe; second bed with own balcony
- Laundry, air-conditioning, remote-controlled garage with building access
- Vibrant setting moments to trendy cafes, shops/Coles and parklands
- Easy access to Rockdale station bus stops, schools, Sydney Airport and CBD
- Lot size 123 sqm
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.