Stylishly presented and facing a prized north aspect, this oversized security apartment offers a supremely inviting urban hideaway. Its light and airy open-plan living area sets the tone with floating timber floors, a defined kitchen/dining zone and restful flow to the cosy balcony. In a small full-brick complex of eight, this is a quality property enjoying close access to Kogarah shops and station, primary and secondary schools, the TAFE campus and the St George hospital precinct.
- A superior opportunity for low-maintenance living or smart investment
- Relax with a cuppa and a book on your sundrenched private balcony
- Climate control at the touch of a button with ducted air throughout
- Functional kitchen with ample storage, large window and attached laundry
- Bathroom with window features a tub, shower stall and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters fitted through both bedrooms
- Lock-up garage plus parking space on title with access to internal foyer
- Superb proximity to Botany Bay beaches, Sydney Airport and the CBD
- Total size 114sqm
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.