Apply for a rental property
Raine & Horne Kurralta Park welcomes your application and any queries you may have.
Please note that ALL rental properties MUST be viewed before an application can be submitted to an owner.
If you are applying for a rental property, please keep in mind that the weekly rent should not exceed 30% of the combined weekly income of the applicants.
Please note it is important to complete the application form with as much detail as possible and include non-returnable copies of the accompanying '100 Point' documentation check.
100 Points of Identification
Documentation required to meet the 100 point proof of identity (ID)
- at least one ID document from Category A
- the rest of the documentation: all from Category A or from Category A and Category B
- current documents
- at least one document that includes your signature and or photograph
- documents with a current residential address
- ID in one name
- proof of name change if your ID is in two names.
We do not accept
- passports cancelled or expired more than two years ago
- birth certificate extracts
- document with a post box address as current address
- ID in two different names without proof of name change documentation
- more than one bank card/statement per financial institution.
- passport current or expired within the last two years, not cancelled
- birth certificate: not an extract
- Australian citizenship certificate.
- driver's licence including foreign licences.
- Centrelink card
- public service employee ID card
- security licence (OCBA)
- tertiary education ID card
- Veteran Affairs gold card.
- bank statements: not if using credit, bank, debit cards from the same account
- credit, bank, debit cards: maximum two cards from different institutions
- electoral enrolment card
- insurance renewal documents: not health insurance
- Medicare card
- motor vehicle registration
- proof of age card
- rent records: less than six months old
- seniors card
- utility account: one only, less than six months old.
If you have any questions in relation to completing the form or providing the required documentation, please contact our office on (08) 8297 0008 or [email protected].
Please also note that incomplete applications may not be able to be processed and/or may have a reduced likelihood of success.
For ease of use we use 1Form applications. To set up a 1Form account click here