Property ID: 20452047
This stunning home has been meticulously cared for and improved on by the current owners who have resided here for the past 15 years. Situated in this convenient part of Woodcroft with easy access to public transport and only a couple of minutes drive to the Woodcroft Town Centre and Mall. It is a great lifestyle home with its outdoor entertaining areas and spa pool, as well as great internal space with the generous bedrooms and dual living areas.
The many features of this gorgeous home include:
• A solid timber front door leading into the entrance way
• Large master suite with triple door built in robes and a larger than usual ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three are also spacious in size, each with floor to ceiling built in robes
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with double sink, gas cooktop, double door pantry, dishwasher and adjacent is the dining room
• Open plan living area complete with a cosy combustion heater
• Elegant formal lounge room/2nd living area complete with floating timber floors and bay window
• Heritage style second bathroom with powder entry plus the separate second toilet
• Ducted cooling throughout plus security system
• Magnificent expansive pergola outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and abundant lighting
• Lock up carport with auto roller door, plus there is a very large garage with power
• Veranda area complete with spa pool and adjacent wall mounted tv – watch Friday night footy while having a spa!!
• Manicured grassed area with auto irrigation plus there is a shade house with drip irrigation, a compost pit, and small veggie garden
• Close to local schools plus walking distance to Woodcroft College
• Excellent location within this desired pocket of Woodcroft, an easy drive to Marion Shopping Centre and the City via the Southern Expressway, and enjoy the McLaren Vale winery region which is only 25mins away and more!!
This Is The Home For You To Start Making Your Family Memories In!!
|Land Area||742.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$318 p.w.|