This absolutely immaculate home has just had the one owner and has been lovingly cared for and tastefully updated and extended throughout since they built it in 1966.
In this superb position opposite Elsie St Reserve, the home would suit a family who like their space and entertaining too! Located conveniently to the City, beach, airport, and with easy access to public transport, it really is a home that you will love living in!!
This beautiful home features:
- A large master bedroom which is a great size and has expansive built in robes plus brand new carpets
- Bedrooms two and three are also spacious is size, each with built-ins and new carpets
- The bedrooms are serviced by the updated fully tiled bathroom complete with a relaxing spa bath, shower, toilet, vanity and a feature glass brick window, plus there is also a separate 3rd toilet
- The elegant formal lounge room has glass sliding doors to enter into it, has ample natural light with the large window overlooking the manicured front garden, and a cosy warm gas heater
- The updated timber kitchen has oodles of bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop, double sink, pantry cupboard, built in breakfast bench, plus an adjacent meals area with timber laminate flooring
- The large family room/2nd living area features timber flooring, ornate ceiling, and a gas log fire
- The rumpus room is an awesome place for family entertaining with the included pool table and combined lounge area. It has abundant natural light plus there is the conveniently located second bathroom at the back.
- There is ducted cooling plus ceiling fans in some of the rooms, and the NBN is connected too
- The rear yard features an easy maintenance grassed area surrounded by a manicured and established garden bed with and adjacent brick paved bbq area (and don’t forget there is the huge park across the road!)
- 10 panel north facing solar system and solar hot water too
- Triple length carport with auto roller door plus a second driveway with carport
- Excellent convenient location and so much more!!
This Is The Home You Have Been Looking For!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Errington Special Education Centre
|LOT 225 Errington Street Plympton SA 5038||Special||Government||1.4 km|
Plympton Primary School
|LOT 240 Chapel Street Plympton SA 5038||Primary||Government||1.56 km|
Plympton International College
|21A Errington Street Plympton SA 5038||Combined||Government||1.65 km|
Tenison Woods Catholic Primary School
Cowandilla Primary School
|1-35 Jenkins Street Cowandilla SA 5033||Primary||Government||1.98 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.