This lovely home has been tastefully renovated and extended over the years and would suit those that love to entertain, & features:
- Original jarrah timber floorboards
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes plus a ceiling fan, bursting with natural light
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 with floor to ceiling built-ins and ceiling fans
- Elegant and welcoming lounge room with combustion heater
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, island bench with integrated breakfast bar, plus a walk-in pantry.
- Adjacent dining area with split system air conditioning and French doors leading to the rear entertaining area
- Large family room / 2nd living area with split system air conditioning and double ceiling fans, with a view of the back yard.
- Bathroom features the double sized shower, bath with the skylight supplying abundance of natural light. Separate toilet.
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the manicured rear grassed yard surrounded by an established garden
- Sit and enjoy breakfast or read a book in the rear paved area under the shade of the Manchurian Pear tree
- At the rear of the property is a large garage /workshop with power, skylights and double entrance options. Equipped for multiple uses.
- North facing solar system consisting of 16 × 250w panels
- Electric entrance gates, double length carport, a garden watering system, plus a rain water tank
- Generous land size of 710m2
- Terrific location, conveniently close to the city, airport, and public transport within a short walk away and more!!
A Home You’ll Love Living In!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|