Being sold to finalise a deceased estate and situated on a generous 665m2 allotment, this original one owner home is on the market for the first time ever and features:
• Potential to renovate or demolish and start again and build either one or two new homes (stcc)
• Central entrance hallway with timber flooring and ornate lofty ceilings
• Two double bedrooms
• Spacious lounge room with gas heating plus air conditioner, and a lovely ornate ceiling
• Original eat in kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Retro original bathroom with relaxing deep bath and terrazzo flooring
• Large rear yard with established fruit trees
• Double length carport plus lock up garage
• Generous land size of 665m2 (16.15m frontage x 41.15m depth)
• Zoned Policy Area 19 by the City of West Torrens.
• Excellent near city location, and easy access to the airport, beach, and local shopping centre too plus more!!
ABSOLUTELY MUST BE SOLD SO DON’T MISS IT!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?