This magnificent home has been in the same family for close to 50 years and has been lovingly renovated and extended and now is ready for you to just move in and enjoy!
• Entering via the secure front gate you will be greeted by an appealing façade and beautifully manicured lawns and gardens all taken care of by the programmable watering system
• Stepping inside the tiled entry and hallway, the sense of spaciousness this home offers is immediately evident with its ample natural light and lofty ceilings
• Floor tiles extend seamlessly into the separate dining area and a kitchen that overlooks the large gabled pergola area with café blinds. This outdoor space surrounded by mature gardens offers a relaxing, cool and private area to relax in all year round
• With ample cupboard and bench space, the chef’s kitchen contains a near top model Fisher and Paykel electric oven and quality Bosch cooktop and dishwasher.
• The home has two good sized living areas with quality carpet and are both adjacent the dining area and kitchen.
• Overlooking the front garden, the North-facing lounge has an entertainment alcove with HDMI and rear speaker cabling installed. The gas log fire offers cosy warmth in winter additional to the six zoned Daikin central split heating/cooling system. The equally spacious family/living room overlooks the lush rear garden and is serviced by a separate split aircon system.
• The main bedroom is king-sized featuring expansive floor to ceiling built-in robes and dimmable bedside pendant lights for relaxing ambiance.
• All other bedrooms overlook a separate private courtyard shaded by mature palms and ferns. All have ceiling fans, luxury carpeting and mirrored floor to ceiling robes. The 4th bedroom provides separate access via glass sliding door to the courtyard through to the front of the property and could be used as a study/office.
• The bathroom is centrally located to and services the bedrooms. Never run out of hot water with the solar hot water system with instant gas backup. Speaking about solar … take $$$ advantage of the North-facing 4.8kW solar system. This environmentally friendly home has a 14,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed into the second toilet and available for garden watering.
• The rear access large laundry contains a good amount of cupboard space and provides access to the separate second toilet.
• Enjoy easy but secure side road access to this large (approx. 826m2) corner allotment through the electric gate to the over-sized carport (3-4 cars) and large garage/workshop with automated roller door, extensive lighting and 15amp power outlets.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful family home in a sought-after location surrounded by nearby parks and walking distance to Immanuel private schools, St Leonards Primary and Baden-Patterson Kindergarten.
Other features include:
• Automated watering system to all garden beds, pergola area and front lawn
• Network cabling installed for automated front gate and gate monitoring system.
• NBN and Foxtel ready
• Sensor lights in carport and front entry
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?