Originally built in 1949, this solid built home is being offered for sale for the first time ever! Offering a wonderful home to live in now with the potential to enhance as desired and situated in this beautiful tree lined avenue, features include:
- Lofty ceilings throughout
- 4 spacious bedrooms, the main with built in cupboards and dressing table, and bedrooms two and three each with built in cupboards too
- Large separate lounge room with a cosy combustion heater with a gorgeous Art Deco surround
- Functional timber kitchen with ample cupboard space and a combined meals area
- Centrally located bathroom including a relaxing deep bath
- Laundry with the separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Great sized grassed rear yard with established tree offering a picturesque outlook and automated sprinkler system
- Carport plus garage
- Excellent allotment with a 17.68m frontage + 40m depth for a total area of 707m2
- Fantastic location with easy walking distance to Weigall Oval and the Kurralta Plaza Shopping precinct
- Perfectly positioned between the City and beach plus so much more!
This Is One Not To Be Missed!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|