Originally built by a country family in 1956 for the parents to live in one side and their daughter’s family in the other, this surprisingly spacious home has since seen other families enjoy their time within its walls.
Laden with character features throughout and situated on a generous allotment of land, features of this wonderful home include:
- Inviting street presence with its front garden and stone façade
- Entrance into the large lounge room with its north facing window allowing ample light to flow through, polished timber floorboards and lofty ceiling complete with character rose
- Updated kitchen with gas stove, double sink, dishwasher, ample bench space with integrated breakfast bar, pantry cupboard, and overlooking the open plan dining area with gas space heating
- All three bedrooms are a generous size, each with polished timber floorboards, and bedrooms one and three having built in wardrobes
- There is a study/office, which could be utilised as a fourth bedroom
- The bathroom features an oversized shower, deep relaxing bath, plus a glass bench top & basin vanity
- The laundry can also be used as a darkroom for all budding photographers, and adjacent is the separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Paved veranda rear outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large rear yard
- Beautifully established gardens with fruit trees and veggie patches, and even an enclosed chicken run
- Double length carport with automated roller door
- North facing solar hot water system
- Situated on a strata title with just the shared insurance to pay
- Perfectly located with public transport less than a minute away, easy access to the shopping centre & local Riverland Fruit and Veg shop, Community Kindergarten nearby, and so much more!!
This Is One You Won’t Want To Miss!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|