This stunning home is situated in this quiet tree lined avenue and features:
- Beautiful high quality finishes throughout
- Striking entrance showcasing the lofty 2.7m ceilings and high gloss quality floating timber flooring throughout
- Large master bedroom with walk thru robe leading to the luxurious fully ceramic tiled ensuite with extra large shower, vanity with granite bench top, plus the wc
- Bedroom two and three are also very spacious in size and each with floor to ceiling built in robes
- Option of a fourth bedroom or study/gym room
- Bespoke kitchen featuring a large granite topped island bench with pendant lighting, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and a hidden walk in pantry
- Opposite the kitchen is a Juliet courtyard pergola which is the ideal spot to sit and scroll while enjoying your morning coffee
- Large separate yet open plan lounge room
- On the east side of the kitchen is the light and bright family dining area
- Second bathroom with powder entry, ceramic fully tiled wet area, plus the separate second toilet
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pergola out door entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance grassed rear yard and established garden bed
- Lock up garage with auto panel lift door & direct internal access, a with a convenient storage area, plus a second off street carpark
- Wonderful quiet location just a street away from the upgraded Weigall Oval, plus easy access to the local shopping centre, beach, City and more!!
This Is One You Won’t Want To Miss!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?