3/17 Mortimer Street, Kurralta Park, SA 5037
Sold for $330,000 (Nov 07, 2022)
Delightful Updated Unit In This Prime Position!!
Perfectly situated within minutes of the CBD and the famed 'Glenelg Beach', this freshly painted little gem makes for an excellent investment opportunity or a great first home!
Centrally located to shops, cafes, schools and parks, this gorgeous unit has the added convenience of a range of public transport options nearby.
A ground floor unit which features:
- Open formal living room with loads of natural light and polished timber floorboards
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, each with polished timber floorboards and ceiling fans, plus built-in cupboards to bedroom 2
- Updated kitchen with ample beach space and electric appliances, plus combined meals area
- Updated large fully tiled modern bathroom with laundry provisions
- Split system air conditioning
- Allocated off street carport and more This Is One Not To Miss!! Outgoings: Council: $1,010pa SA Water: $146.65pq ESL: $90.10pa Strata: $488pq
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20548330
- Property Type:Unit
- Building / Floor Area:65 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|