30c Birdwood Terrace, North Plympton, SA 5037
Sold for $605,000 (Oct 22, 2022)
Perfectly Presented and Surprisingly Spacious Courtyard Home!!
Welcome to your new home! This well-maintained home is perfect for the busy professional or small family, offering formal and informal living areas and low maintenance gardens. It's great for outdoor enthusiasts with its outlook onto the Westside Bike and close proximity to Weigall Oval, Rex Jones Reserve & the West Torrens Dog Park.
Situated in this desirable location, this stunning courtyard home features:
- Lofty 2.7m ceilings and freshly painted throughout
- Tiled entrance way into the spacious lounge room with split system air conditioning, and a sliding door which leads to the cosy 2nd courtyard area
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with brand new carpets, and the main with ceiling fan, and bathroom access
- Centrally located main bathroom complete with relaxing deep bath, plus there is a separate second toilet
- Well appointed kitchen with ample bench space including an integrated breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances with the included, microwave, and double sink
- Adjacent dining area with split system air conditioner
- Ducted cooling system with a brand new motor
- Computer networked throughout, security system, and new blinds and light fittings throughout
- Paved pergola outdoor entertaining area surrounded by a pretty garden bed
- Lock up carport plus an extra two off street car spaces
- Prime position within a short walking distance to the local dog park and also Weigall Oval
- Excellent location within easy proximity to the city, airport, beach and so much more!! Nothing For You To Do Except Just Move In & Enjoy!!!!
- Property ID: L19421762
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:139 sqm
- Open Parking:2
- Land Area:278 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|